With the OneSaas simple use-case driven set-up wizard, it is now even easier to synchronise your contacts, products, orders and payments from your online store with accounting programs like QuickBooks, Xero, Saasu and MYOB.
OneSaas makes it super simple to setup an integration, all you need to do is enter your username and password for your online store and chosen accounting program, select the use cases you want, e.g. when an order is placed in Bigcommerce, I want an invoice created in QuickBooks Online, and OneSaas will automatically begin automating your sales data across the cloud services you love.
How do I setup my shopping cart to accounting integration?
In order to start syncing your data between your online store and your accounting service, just follow these five simple steps:
- [Signup for a free 30 day trial](https://auth.app.onesaas.com/signin/register)
- Select the logo of your shopping cart from the [available shopping carts in OneSaas](http://www.onesaas.com/integrate/#ecommerce).
- Select to Add Another Connection, then click on the logo of your accounting service from [available accounting integrations in OneSaas](http://www.onesaas.com/integrate/#accounting).
- Enter you account details for each of these systems to authorize the connections
- Select which use cases you want using our simple configuration wizard and your done!
What are the benefits of integrating my online store with my accounting program?
There are numerous business benefits to integrating your online store with your accounting service, including:
- Save yourself time and money by automatically turning your online customers into contacts in your accounting service
- Simplify product management by synchronizing your products in from your online store with your items and stock levels in your accounting service
- Get more detailed, up to date information on the financial health of your business by automatically turning online orders into invoices in your accounting.
To start saving yourself time and money, sign up for a free trial account with Onesaas today.
What other tips or tricks have helped you streamline your business and save time? We’d love to hear them!